- In Upper Egypt we support grass-roots community development, with housing schemes, vocational training and literacy programmes.
- In Cairo we support work with the refugee community.
- In the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon, our focus is Syrian refugees, providing emergency relief aid and education.
- In Beirut the focus is more on education and helping those with disabilities.
- In Palestine, we’re engaged in reconciliation work with the next generation of Palestinian leaders as well as in education, food security and primary healthcare.
We respond to the specific needs of each location. Use the links below to discover more about the needs in these areas: